Here are some of the best leg excercises for strengthening your leg muscles. These cover your whole leg, from quads to hamstring to calf.
- Squat – This is one of the best leg exercises. If, for some reason, you can only do one leg exercise in your leg workout routine, do this.
- Leg Press – Another exercise that’s great for the quads, hamstrings, and glutes (your butt).
- Leg Extension – Where the squat, lunge, and leg press are great overall leg exercises, this exercise isolates your quads.
- Lying Leg Curl – This exercise isolates your hamstrings.
- Calf Raise – Isolates your calf muscles.
- Lunges – Great for the quads and glutes (your butt). Also works a bunch of stabilizer muscles.